- Art has a posse...or at least a wiki page!
- Greeters Food? Water? Responsibility? Welcome Home!
- Ice Wanna be cool and stay cool? Volunteer for ice!
- Parking those that keep the cars off the playa!
- PrePost Build and Tear down crew check us out
- Zone Greeters (AKA "Zone") Want to help other theme camps find their spot at Flipside & welcome them? join us!
- Ride Share Need a ride? Have some space? Want to share a rental? Go here!
- Safety Fire/PETs/Rangers/Safety Signs/Sanctuary/Sound/Guardians
- Shaven Apes Like helping people build things? Fix things? Sign up to be an Ape! Be someone's hero!
- Site Sign-Off First and last line dedicated to protecting the land: Recycling, Earth Guardians, Exodus, Clean Up and Post OPs.
- Sound is one of the most important things to know about at Flipside!
- Ticket Process: What we have to do...
- Website Webteam stuff
- 360/24/7 Volunteers do it all year long!
- Couch Share Need a place to crash? Have a place? Go here!
The Flipside Volunteer Organization
- The Austin Artistic Reconstruction, LLC (also known as the LLC) is the legal entity that puts on and assumes legal liability for the event.
- The Combustion Chamber (also known as the CC) is an advisory conduit from the participants of Flipside to the LLC.
- The Area Facilitators (AFs) act as Lead wranglers - they are responsible for facilitating interaction between leads in different areas, and also in understanding how each lead is going to be executing their tasks.
- Leads head up a functional task for Flipside. These tasks are within certain areas.
- Volunteers help build the city and make it go, often under the direction of a particular Lead.
- Participants make Flipside go.
Stay late and help Save our Site (and finish off Ice's booze). Consider the Leave No Trace ethos, meditate on the very meaning of MOOP. Become one with your inner volunteer. It's all at Site Sign-off.
- Lost and Found 2012
- Lost and Found 2011
- Lost and Found 2010
- Lost and Found at the Warehouse
- Memorial for lost Flipcitizens
We're collecting information on how to run the various events that we run in an Project Management Dingus for Event Planning Knowledge Base. If you are an AF, a Lead, or a member of the CC or LLC responsible for organizing an event or a part of an event, check this to make sure you're not reinventing the wheel, and update it with lessons learned.
They can be found using the Event Calendar feature on the Burning Flipside website: click on 'Event Calendar' and then click on the CC Meeting entry to read the minutes! (Please be patient with us, as we might be a little slow to update)